Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Back by Popular Demand

Ok, I admit that I have been a terrible, terrible blogger. I could make up excuses like that I have been extremely busy (which I have), or that my computer burst into flames (which it didn't) but the truth of the matter is that I just haven't been feeling particularly inspired or motivated to blog. So the question is do I just give it up or do I dedicate myself to better living through blogging? - dramatic pause- I will give it one more try. I will endeavor to submit at least one post per week unless I am gone or my computer bursts into flames. So look for the first of these posts to appear tomorrow evening.

2 Comments:

Blogger J Crew said...

The anticipation is killing me

7:52 AM  
Blogger Ando said...

I'll believe it when I see it.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home